Saturday, June 23, 2007
So, Nick-When Are You Going To Bring Out Your Photography Book?
Here's Duran Duran back in 1983, answering viewer mail....Nick's "book" is now out-of-print and cost about the same as a 2007 concert these days. You guessed it: Around $150 USD (75 pounds) a copy. I've been looking for his 1984 book, Interference, since 1997, yet I don't have much room to display "close-up television screen pictures." The band is now currently promising an October release for the new album, tentively called "Red Carpet Masacre." No word if this twisted title was another result of Andy Taylors' 2006 exit....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I found it cheaper, 45 dolars
visit myspace http://www.myspace.com/kitsjournal
NO WAY! "Interference is REALLY over $150 bucks!!!
Don't pelt me with rotten fruit, but I bought that puppy the day it came out. I was really loving Nick at the time and I had to have it. I don't even know HOW I got it.
It is a cool book and I like a lot of Nick's pictures. I was always hoping he would release prints from the book. I think several would look good on the wall!
Post a Comment