Friday, June 22, 2007

Greetings(1st blog)


Hey there, Hi there, Ho There-This is Me. Rather, This is me at during one of my favorite times, Visiting London back in 2006. If I had it my way, i'd never leave. But, then again there's a little problem...I'm a US Citizen, so I can't overstay my welcome and need to always have a return trip ticket to come back home to New York.
So, naturally, I act like a looney when I visit the city of London. Yet, I'm usually a cheesy woman anyway, if you weight some the evidence.
-My Favorite Band is Duran Duran(you'll hear alot about them!)
-My Favorite Television Programme is Doctor Who ("EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!")
-I Play In Scrabble Groups
-I hug Trees and Broccoli
-I don't mind being a dork(especially when I'm good at something).
-If you call me a nerd, I will slap you senceless...
So, now that we know that I am a cornball, you can decide to keep reading or not...did I mention that my favorite movies usually star "Miss Piggy"?
......Welcome to my blog!

No comments: