Dear Steve Jobs, Please do not ask me to purchase your new time-wasting-money-eating-flavor-of-the-month-gadget. Though I have not physically seen your new iphone, I know enough not to bother spending in excess of $2,000 to maintain it. Do I want to be cool and modern? Sure! Do you have another product that actually does something? like work? I heard that Iphone 2.0 is supposed to be better and I assume that will work as a toaster as well as a reliable phone, something the 1st version is lacking. I think your previous products(laptop computer/ipod shuffle) have contributed to my hearing and vision imparement, and quite possibly, cronic pain. No, sir, I'm not joking. This is a serious matter, all due to believing hot pink earphones would pimp my itunes player and image. I'm still a loser. Thanks for nothing. Please stop showing those space-aged commericials. Sincerely, Meredith Evonne Ps. Can I get a U2 black nano for my troubles? Your the best, Dorky Bill Gates, got nuttin on you!
Monday, July 2, 2007
Iphone? No, Thanks...
Dear Steve Jobs, Please do not ask me to purchase your new time-wasting-money-eating-flavor-of-the-month-gadget. Though I have not physically seen your new iphone, I know enough not to bother spending in excess of $2,000 to maintain it. Do I want to be cool and modern? Sure! Do you have another product that actually does something? like work? I heard that Iphone 2.0 is supposed to be better and I assume that will work as a toaster as well as a reliable phone, something the 1st version is lacking. I think your previous products(laptop computer/ipod shuffle) have contributed to my hearing and vision imparement, and quite possibly, cronic pain. No, sir, I'm not joking. This is a serious matter, all due to believing hot pink earphones would pimp my itunes player and image. I'm still a loser. Thanks for nothing. Please stop showing those space-aged commericials. Sincerely, Meredith Evonne Ps. Can I get a U2 black nano for my troubles? Your the best, Dorky Bill Gates, got nuttin on you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment