Monday, September 17, 2007

Aggie and Kim need to clean my house..stat!


"How clean is your house?" is basically a DIY tips television show where these two English ladies try to help people with filthy living conditions. The popularity of their original C4 program had launched a second USA version with the same hosts, but instead of London flats, for example, they could come to my apartment. I've seen both versions of the program before and it is most memorable for the "cat feces found on the bed sheets" type shock of discovery, than actually being entertaining for restoring home order and cleanliness. I started skimming the pages of one of their book, recently, in hopes that I can learn quick tips to keep my half of my house tidy. I learned its best to air out your bedding every day because people shed skin cells each day and bedbugs love it. I doubt I have bedbugs but I memorized a few other of the book suggestions for prevention. Now, i'd like to have my rooms immaculate so I can promptly slide a copy of this book under my roomates door with the chapters highlighted about bugs. The book might bounce back because the roomate has a mounting garbage problem and a visit from Aggie and Kim might be an emergency. For what its worth, these cleaning gurus are sencible despite their shock-tatic methods to get people to clean. On BBC america, the show has got 5 listed seasons so its certainly not going anywhere. I'd better start my letter today, I see some trash leaking out of the roomates door already as I type....

1 comment:

PammieJR said...

I had a messy roommate one time in college. I used to get so frustrated with her crap everywhere, I began picking it up and just tossing it into her room. It didn't matter, you couldn't see the floor anyway. I just couldn't handle the filth.

Maybe THIS is why I never want a roommate again!