
Here I am in the middle of february wearing a Red Nose Day 2009 nose as the "Funny For Money" thing I am doing for charity. I received my sponsorship form and so far have raised about $6(£4) for the charity. But then, I realised that I might not see too many people in the next couple of weeks when the event has ended. I thought I might ask at my scrabble group as I could reach about 20 people. I'm not a very good fund raiser but I can certainly try to look silly and send a small check reguardless.
-Knock Knock
-who's there?
-Morrissey
-Morrissey Who?
-The More I See You The More I Like You
Will you donate money to rednoseday.com or sponsor me to stop telling these kinds of jokes with chickens crossing roads, knocks on doors, and recycled material???


No comments:
Post a Comment