Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Random Pecking

Though I wish I could keep up with my blog, I know I don't have many readers, so this actually is helpful in two ways. I think I can write more freely and not worry about critical comments- "oh, I don't agree with this" "Oh, I don't understand what you mean that" Well, I know I'm a good writer so if I can make sence of what I'm writting, then its less pressure to produce a winning blog...
Being out of the UK loop doesn't stop me from thinking internationally, its just that I'm not faced with it every minute of the day as I once was. I've lost my false british accent and i'm back to sounding like I have a 3rd grade education and have a home by the local bay. Though I can't eat the fish in the bay, its quite nice that the sess pool bay is now quite flocked with swans. I don't know where they came from, but they must have eatten the local sea gull to survive. These beauties sadly have to endure morons feeding them bread and drinking from the toxic water, but if they last through the winter it will be nothingless than a miracle.
Its a miracle that I have been holding up as well as I have. I decided to try my hand(for the upteenth time) at selling my music collection. I would have never considered doing this but I feel its time and hopefully the reward($$$$$) will be a better option than staring at these items I can no longer keep. I love music collecting, so as much as it feels like a psychological nightmare ("NOOOO, that's so damn rare, don't touch it! It took five years to find that FK release!), the other options tend to win out...(er, having $, who doesn't need money and space). It will cost more $ to throw these items in mini storage than to profit from giving them up, but it does affect me. I think its even worse that people have to ask why...

No comments: